INDIE ARTIST MUSIC SUBMISSIONS
the email address for submitting music is K100Radio@gmail.com
YOU MUST ATTACH .mp3 FILE WITH SUBMISSION
We DO NOT go to LINKS and download music!
Here are the rules and how you can be added to our 24/7 rotation via our music review segment
"ILL or KILL"
1. YOU MUST CALL IN AND PARTICIPATE IN THE "ILL or KILL" REVIEW SEGMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU DONT CALL, WE WILL NOT REVIEW YOUR SONG.
2. We review a MAX of 25 songs per segment. It is a first come first reviewed situation. The earlier you call and check in for a review, the better your chance of being reviewed. The lines open up at 7:45pmEST WE STOP TAKING CHECK IN'S AT 9:00pmEST or if we hit 25 artists on the line. YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN BEFORE THEN OR WAIT FOR ANOTHER SEGMENT! YOU MUST RESUBMIT MUSIC FOR ANOTHER SEGMENT!
3. YOU CAN NOT HANG UP UNTIL YOUR SONG IS REVIEWED. You must stay on the line until your song is reviewed or loose your place, If your call drops CALL BACK.
4. WE DO NOT ACCEPT "REMIXES" TO INDUSTRY SONGS BY MAJOR ARTIST! ALL MUSIC MUST BE ORIGINAL PRODUCTIONS, NO "JACKED BEATS" WILL BE AIRED ON K-100 RADIO (you can connect with our DJs and try to get that on a mixshow)
5. Before "ILL OR KILL" goes live at 8pmEST CONNECT WITH US ON TWITTER or IG
@K100_Radio and tweet/post about ILL or KILL
6. We get live feedback from RANDOM callers to see if they think it's good (ILL) or bad (KILL)
Based on WHAT WE HEAR OURSELVES and the feedback, we decide if the song will go into rotation on the spot.
THE CALL IN NUMBER FOR THE REVIEW SEGMENT IS (347)934-0966 REMEMBER TO PRESS THE NUMBER #1 WHEN YOU CALL INTO THE SWITCHBOARD SO THE CALL CAN BE SCREENED FOR CHECK IN!
If you don't have one of these devices then follow our broadcast on Tunein Radio http://tun.in/se8P4
Tweet or tag us a screen shot
You can blast out to your supporters and have them call in and support you if you check in for review. Here is a simple tweet/post you can copy and paste:
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE MIXED/ MASTERED AND PROPERLY NAMED TO GET AIRPLAY!
Even if your song somehow gets the "ILL" vote and its not mixed or mastered properly, IT WILL NOT GO INTO OUR ROTATION! So do NOT send in music that is not FINISHED PRODUCT or LABELED properly (titled "Track_01")
"ILL or KILL" has no submission fee. We do it for free because we want to add the music based mostly on what it sounds like. Since it is FREE, we are HIGHLY CRITICAL of the music and we have a HIGH BAR set to make it past "ILL or KILL".